The southern chill is no match for our limited edition Canterbury winter dog coat. We hand selected this 80% wool blend textile for its warmth and understated black and red plaid, inspired by the regional colours of Canterbury.
Lined with black microfleece and featuring a sherpa collar, the Canterbury winter dog coat is a limited production classic for all fashion forward hounds, and one of our warmer coats.
- New Zealand designed and made
- 80% wool blend outer
- Soft black 210gsm microfleece lining
- Contrast sherpa collar
- Resin snap fasteners that won’t trap hair, adjustable to four settings
Composition, care & origin
Outer : 80% wool, 20% polyester blend
Inner : Polyester microfleece
Collar : Sherpa
Hand wash only. Line dry. Cool iron outer only. Do not tumble dry or bleach.
Made in New Zealand.
|Size||Back / Coat length (cm)||Torso range (cm)||Max Neck size (cm)|
Using the size guide
A. Neck : Circumference of the neck.
B. Torso range : The torso circumference, measured at the thickest part of the chest.
C. Back length : Distance from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
- Since our coats and jumpers are hand-cut and sewn there can be a variation of 1-2cm against dimensions shown above
- Where your dog is between sizes we recommend the next size up
For more help watch our Two Minute Video Guide .