The Freestyle training slip collar is both a great everyday collar, and ideal for dog training too. Simply slip the collar loop over your dog’s head for instant tethering. Unlike many basic slip collars that risk choking your dog, an advantage of the Freestyle is the adjustable stop ring and slide to prevent it being too tight or loose – critical for your dog’s well-being.
Made from a soft polyamide grey nylon rope with polyamide core and finished with leather trim, this collar is strong and tear resistant, but also gentle on your dog’s neck. Designed and manufactured by German brand Hunter, it’s finished to a high standard.
Available with matching leash, or alternatively as an all-in-one collar leash combination.
- Collar individually adjustable with stop ring and slide
- Matching leash available
- Hard-wearing and weather-proof
- Leather trim
Composition, care & origin
Soft polyamide-nylon with polyamide core. Leather trim.
Made in China.
|Collar size||Maximum neck size (cm)||Width (cm)|
Using the size guide
Collar size : the length of the whole collar excluding the buckle/fastener.
Fit Range : The distance from the first hole to the last hole on the collar.
Width : The width of the collar, excluding the buckle.
For more help watch our Two Minute Video Guide .
How to select the best size
- Add 1-2cm for breathing space
- Between sizes? We recommend the next size up
- Dog still growing? Choose a size where you can let the collar out by at least one hole
- Measuring your dog’s current collar can be a good start
- don’t forget to check the width to get the right look for your dog; chunky or thin. Width typically increases with size.