Made in Germany, the brown Arizona dog collar shimmers with a string of flat studs, in four shades from silver to black. The high quality cow leather is dyed, tanned and oiled to create a tough hard-wearing leather with a smooth finish, then lined with soft nappa leather for your dog’s extra comfort.
Each hand-finished collar is unique, with a slight variation in the stud pattern. This is a truly beautiful dog collar.
- Hand-made in Germany
- High quality, hard-wearing leather
- Tapered design at the buckle
- Lined with soft nappa leather
Please note, this collar steps up in width at size 55 and above. Images are shown for both the narrower and wider collars. View the size guide for dimensions.
Composition, care & origin
100% cow leather outer, nappa leather lining.
Leather care considerations.
Made in Germany.
|Collar Size||Fit Range (cm)||Width (cm)||Weight (gm)|
Using the size guide
Collar size : the length of the whole collar excluding the buckle/fastener.
Fit Range : The distance from the first hole to the last hole on the collar.
Width : The width of the collar, excluding the buckle.
For more help watch our Two Minute Video Guide .
How to select the best size
- Add 1-2cm for breathing space
- Between sizes? We recommend the next size up
- Dog still growing? Choose a size where you can let the collar out by at least one hole
- Measuring your dog’s current collar can be a good start
- don’t forget to check the width to get the right look for your dog; chunky or thin. Width typically increases with size.