The Mariner black reflective waterproof dog collar gets our vote for the best waterproof and stink-proof collar on the market. The waterproof, odour and mould resistant properties of Biothane® make this a superb choice for active dogs, whatever the weather. Biothane is incredibly strong, yet remains supple too with the look and feel of leather. Plus it wipes clean with the swish of a cloth. And you’ll love the reflective strip to aid visibility in low light conditions.
Stainless steel hardware provides a premium finish.
- Waterproof for longevity, colour will not run
- Reflective strip for added visibility and safety
- Odour and mould resistant
- Made in New Zealand from US sourced Biothane®
- Stainless steel buckle, D-ring and rivets
Biothane is a polyester webbing with a protective polymer coating. It originated in the equestrian industry so strength and durability were key to its design, making it a great choice for active dogs.
Composition, care & origin
Biothane body. Stainless steel hardware.
Wipe clean with cloth and rinse with freshwater after use in the sea.
Biothane made in the USA, collar made in New Zealand.
|Fit Range (cm)
Using the size guide
Collar size : the length of the whole collar excluding the buckle/fastener.
Fit Range : The distance from the first hole to the last hole on the collar.
Width : The width of the collar, excluding the buckle.
For more help watch our Two Minute Video Guide .
How to select the best size
- Add 1-2cm for breathing space
- Between sizes? We recommend the next size up
- Dog still growing? Choose a size where you can let the collar out by at least one hole
- Measuring your dog’s current collar can be a good start
- Check the width to get the right look for your dog; chunky or thin. Width typically increases with size.