Meet the TeamAnimal Outfitters is a team of three: Lillian, Michael, and Rio the miniature schnauzer.
Rio is employed as supermodel and chief tester and loves his job. He also writes the odd blog post (rather, he dictates, we type!) and being a schnauzer has an opinion on most things.
How Animal Outfitters began
Like you, we want to spoil our pet and make him feel special. We wanted high quality pet accessories that were functional, stylish, and affordable. Too much to ask? Apparently. So we decided to design our own instead, and in 2014 Animal Outfitters was born.
Why choose Animal Outfitters?
- Pets Come First: the comfort and safety of your pet underpins our design philosophy and what we do. Products are designed to look good and age well.
- Born and Bred in New Zealand: our own brand products are designed and made in NZ wherever viable, directly supporting local Kiwi businesses.
- Small Production Runs: give you access to unique exclusive products so your pet can stand out from the crowd.
- Featured: our products have been featured across leading media including Kia Ora (Air New Zealand in-flight magazine), Nadia magazine, Woman's Day magazine, The Avenues magazine, and included in a gift basket for Ellen De Generes and her dogs. The business was featured across Fairfax media in November 2016 too (print, and online at stuff.co.nz).
- Personalised Service: we recognise great customer service and promise to help you with whatever support you need.
- Inspired: our own pet is a source of design inspiration, along with ideas from our fans. Please get in touch if you have an idea for us, we'd like to hear from you.
We love our dog and what we do. Animal Outfitters is our way of sharing a piece of that with you and your pet.