Meet the teamAnimal Outfitters is a small team of three: Lillian, Michael, and Rio the miniature schnauzer.
Rio is employed as both supermodel and chief tester and does a fine job. He also writes the odd blog post - rather, he dictates, we type - and like many schnauzers has an opinion on most subjects!
How Animal Outfitters began
Like you, we love to spoil our pet and make him feel special. We were looking for high quality pet accessories that were functional, stylish, and affordable. Too much to ask? Apparently. So we decided to design our own instead, and in 2014 Animal Outfitters was born.
Why choose Animal Outfitters?
- Supporting New Zealand made: our own brand products are designed and made in NZ directly benefiting other Kiwi businesses.
- Pet-centred design: underpins what we do. Products are designed to look good and age well.
- Small production runs: give you access to unique and exclusive products so your pet will always stand out from the crowd.
- Featured products: our products have been featured across leading media including Kia Ora (Air New Zealand in-flight magazine), Nadia magazine, Woman's Day magazine, The Avenues magazine, and included in a gift basket for Ellen De Generes and her dogs. The business was featured across Fairfax media in November 2016 too (print, and online at stuff.co.nz).
- Highly personalised service: we understand the value of great customer service and promise to help you with whatever support you need on your timeframes, in your timezones.
- Inspired: our own pet is a source of design inspiration, along with ideas from our fans. So get in touch if you have an idea for us, we'd really like to hear from you.
We love our dog and love what we do. Animal Outfitters is our way of sharing a piece of that with you and your pet.