* Discounted to reflect old branding and short expiry – Nov 2023. Product good for up to one year after expiry *
As seasons change so can dog’s skin change. No matter the season, their paws and skin get dry, chapped and itchy. You can’t just use any lotion on dogs as they have very sensitive skin and it needs to be safe as they like to lick any topical lotion off their paws and noses. Raw Nature’s Dog Balm for paws and skin contains dog-friendly ingredients so a little lick is 100% safe. Also safe for cats delicate paws and noses.
Loaded with all natural and organic moisturising sunflower, olive and castor oils together with plant wax making it an excellent non-greasy treatment for all of their ruff stuff. No added scents so it won’t irritate your dog’s smelling capabilities. 100% vegan, the dog stick is tested on humans, never on animals.
Ingredients: Organic sunflower oil, organic olive oil, castor oil & candelilla wax. (that’s it – 0% nasties)
Directions for use
- Push up lotion from the bottom of the tube.
- Swipe over dry paw pads, noses, or wrinkles.
- Alternatively, rub lotion in your hands first and then apply to your pet.
- If Pooch has a taste, don’t worry as all ingredients are harmless.
Made in New Zealand.