Before placing an order follow our size guide and get the right fit first time round. All measurements shown in cm (inches to cms converter)
On every collar product page you will see a size guide beneath the product description. An example is shown below:
|Fit range (cm)||39-47||47-55||57-65|
Fit Range : the distance from the start of the collar to the first and last hole, illustrated below.
Width : shows how wide the collar will be against your dog’s neck.
To measure your dog's neck place a tape measure around the neck about midway down, and insert 1-2 fingers to allow for breathing space. The fit should be snug, but not constrictive. Record the measurement, find the corresponding fit range it falls between, and select this collar size.
- Between sizes? We recommend the next size up
- If your dog is still growing choose a size where you can let the collar out by at least one hole
- Measuring your dog's current collar from buckle to hole used can be a useful guide to the size you require
Watch our two minute video:
Coats & Jumpers
Applicable to coats and jumpers:
- Take one dog and one Tape measure.
- Measure around the thickest part of the chest. This is the Torso measurement, an important consideration for the comfort of your dog.
- Measure from base of neck to base of tail. This is the Back measurement.
- Compare these measurements with those shown under the Size Guide tab for the product you like. Select the required size.
Dog still growing or between sizes? We recommend the next size up.
LeashesLeash measurements shown on product pages represent the length from the top of the handle to the end of the clasp. The handle normally represents approx 20-25cm of this figure.
To obtain the correct fit for your harness measure your dog's torso. Refer to our illustration under dog coats below if you need a guide to measuring the torso. All harnesses from our range are adjustable using the harness chest straps to ensure a snug fit.
|Suggested max. back length *||35||47||60||73|
|Length of robe||41||52||64||77|
|Torso circumference||35 +||45 +||55 +||65 +|
|Size||Back length*||Robe length||Torso|
* The robes are designed to be a loose fit, draping beyond your dog's back legs so you can give them a rub down. Though this of course is down to personal taste. If unsure, please contact us.