Before placing an order follow our size guide and get the right fit first time round. All measurements shown in cm (use this tool to convert inches to cms)
1. Place a tape measure around the thickest part of your pet's neck, as shown. Then insert a couple of fingers to allow for a comfortable, snug fit. Record the measurement. (The collar should not be so tight that it will cause discomfort, nor so loose that it will slip over the head.)
2. The fit range shown on our product pages is the measurement from the end of the collar excluding the buckle to the first hole (B) and the last hole (A). These measurements are illustrated below:
3. Select the correct size based on your measurement of your dog's neck circumference in step 1 above. (Measuring your pet's current collar from buckle to hole used will provide a decent guide to size required.)
Please note, we stock dog collars from both our range and other brands too so sizes can vary from collar to collar. Relevant sizings are shown on each specific product page under the "Size Guide" tab. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.
Coats & Jumpers
Applicable to coats and jumpers:
- Take one dog and one Tape measure.
- Measure around the thickest part of the chest. This is the Torso measurement, an important consideration for the comfort of your dog.
- Measure from base of neck to base of tail. This is the Back measurement.
- Compare these measurements with those shown under the Size Guide tab for the product you like. Select the required size.
Dog still growing or between sizes? We recommend the next size up.
LeashesLeash measurements shown on product pages represent the length from the top of the handle to the end of the clasp. The handle normally represents approx 20-25cm of this figure.
To obtain the correct fit for your harness measure your dog's torso. Refer to our illustration under dog coats below if you need a guide to measuring the torso. All harnesses from our range are adjustable using the harness chest straps to ensure a snug fit.
|Suggested max. back length *||35||47||60||73|
|Length of robe||41||52||64||77|
|Torso circumference||35 +||45 +||55 +||65 +|
|Size||Back length*||Robe length||Torso|
* The robes are designed to be a loose fit, draping beyond your dog's back legs so you can give them a rub down. Though this of course is down to personal taste. If unsure, please contact us.